- Minimum age to volunteer is 12 years old
- Before volunteering, you must read the Volunteer Handbook, fill out the last two pages and submit it to Yolo Food Bank or to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteers between the ages of 12 – 15 must volunteer for Dry Product Packing listed in the calendar below (if available) *2 hour shifts*
- Volunteers ages 12 – 17 must receive parental permission to volunteer
- Individuals who are interested in volunteering for Kids Farmers Market must complete and pas a background check (paid by Yolo Food Bank)
- Individuals with prior criminal records involving violence, abuse, and crimes against children, assault, may not volunteer with Yolo Food Bank. Exceptions to this policy may be made at the discretion of the Volunteer Coordinator
- Please contact Raymond Bautista at email@example.com to schedule a group volunteering opportunity.