COVID-19 Relief Fund - Phase II
Why Your Support For Our Most Vulnerable Neighbors Is Urgently Needed NOW:
- Demand tripled in 2020 and has not diminished
- Yolo Food Bank relies primarily upon private donors – like YOU – to cover the $500,000 required monthly to ensure this elevated service
- Pre-pandemic inequities in the food system and continued public health disruption are intensifying and exacerbating nutritional needs in Yolo County again this fall
Please don't let them down at this time of continued crisis!
COVID-19 DISASTER RESOURCES
During the Crisis
Delivery assistance, food distribution site monitors, packing and sorting, and other roles are needed on both an ongoing and occasional basis.
Donate to the
COVID-19 Relief Fund
Demand for food assistance has increased more than 60% and programs have adapted and expanded quickly to meet the need. Your support now saves lives.
Serving Yolo County's
Join Us To Serve
Help Fund Our Mission
No One Should Go Hungry
Yolo Food Bank durably increases food and nutrition security and helps create an equitable and sustainable local food system by:
• Connecting individuals and families to healthy, high-quality food and resources;
• Collaborating with community partners to deepen outreach and address food needs; and
• Convening key players in the community to assess progress and plan collective actions.
Yolo County is a thriving community where everyone has the resources they need to experience health, prosperity, and a high quality of life.
Yolo Food Bank's Countywide Work and Impact:
A Chat With Executive Director Michael Bisch
Yolo Food Bank’s Yolo Grown program increases access to locally grown fresh produce among food-insecure Yolo County residents by building a network of partnerships with local farms and seed companies.