Become a Partner Organization
My partnership experience [with Yolo Food Bank] has been terrific. It has provided much needed goods and services for my residents, who have expressed a lot of appreciation. I am always able to find healthy food options, pantry staples as well as basic goods when I come.
Become A Partner Organization
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Partner Organization of the Yolo Food Bank!
Hunger is a year-round issue in our community. The Food Bank is looking for new partners to meet the needs of Yolo County residents. Below are the requirements needed to partner with the Yolo Food Bank.
With help from our partner organization network, the Food Bank is able to effectively respond to hunger challenges facing Yolo County. Among other things, Food Bank partner organizations are required to:
• Have a 501 (c) 3 non-for-profit tax exempt status organization with a letter from IRS
• Have a recognized charity and a feeding program serving the needy, ill, infants or elderly
• Have at least one person (volunteer or staff) with a certified food handler’s card
• Must be located and serve residents in Yolo County
Organizations who are applying for partnerships and are faith-based, must also complete the Religious Organizations Qualifier Form along with the organization packet above.
New Partner Organization Application Process
- Contact Emma Vieira, Nonprofit Partner Coordinator, to let us know about your interest in the Food Bank partnership. You can contact Emma Vieira at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 668-0690 ext. 107.
- Submit a completed application packet which includes: Complete a successful site visit at your organization. The Agency Relations Coordinator will visit your site to see your program, facilities, and review food safety policies.
- Signed Partner Organization Agreement
- Copy of your organization’s 501 (c) 3 letter
- Copy of at least one Food Handler’s Card
- Handout or brochure listing services provided
- A list of your Board of Directors
- Complete a successful site visit at your organization. The Agency Relations Manager will visit your site to see your program, facilities, and review food safety policies.
- Applications will be reviewed by the Agency Relations Coordinator and the Executive Director.
For any questions about becoming a partner organization with the Yolo Food Bank, please contact:
Emma Vieira, Nonprofit Partner Coordinator
530-668-0690 ext. 107