Thank you for your interest in becoming a partner agency of Yolo Food Bank!
Hunger is a year-round issue in our community. With help from our partner agency network, Yolo Food Bank is able to effectively respond to hunger challenges facing Yolo County. We are looking for new partners to meet the needs of Yolo County residents. Below are the requirements needed to partner with Yolo Food Bank.
Partner Agency Requirements
Yolo Food Bank partner agencies must meet the following requirements for participation:
- Have a letter from the IRS certifying their 501(c)(3) nonprofit status under the federal tax code
- Have a list of the board of directors or governing group
- Have a brochure or handout about the services provided
- Complete a site visit from the Nonprofit Partner Coordinator to monitor food storage and distribution area
- Have a signed Partner Organization Agreement and Product Distribution Agreement
- Have at least one person (volunteer or staff) with a certified food handler’s card
- Be located and serve residents in Yolo County
Food purchases are to be paid upon receipt and will require validation of current Nonprofit Partner Organization status.
A monthly report is required and due by the 5th of each month. The completion of the Monthly Food Provider Summary allows Yolo Food Bank to provide necessary reports for grants and distribution of food in Yolo county.
Organizations who are applying for partnerships and are faith-based, must also complete the Religious Organizations Qualifier Form within the organization packet below.
Nonprofit Partner Organization Packet
Partner Agency Application Process
- Contact our Nonprofit Partner Coordinator, Emma Vieira, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (530) 668-0690 ext. 107 to let us know about your interest in partnering with Yolo Food Bank.
- Submit a completed application packet including:
- A signed Nonprofit Partner Organization Agreement
- A copy of your organization's 501(c)(3) letter
- A copy of at least one Food Handler’s Card
- A handout or brochure listing services provided
- A list of your Board of Directors or Governing Group
- Complete a successful site visit at your organization. The Nonprofit Partner Coordinator will visit your site to see your program, facilities, and review food safety policies.
- Applications will be reviewed by the Nonprofit Partner Coordinator and the Executive Director.
For any questions about becoming a nonprofit partner organization with the Yolo Food Bank, please contact our Nonprofit Partner Coordinator, Emma Vieira, at email@example.com or (530) 668-0690 ext. 107.