Eat Well Yolo
Eat Well Yolo is a direct food distribution program offering healthy produce, dairy, meat, bread, and non-perishable grocery items to individuals and families at 20+ locations in Yolo County. Every month, Yolo Food Bank partners with civic and private organizations to serve upwards of 9,600 participants.
See program details for more information.
- Food distributions are always free and most sites are open to the public unless specified.
- No applications or proof of income, residence, immigration status, or other personal information required to access food assistance.
- Food distributions are available in either a drive-through format (requiring participants to remain in their vehicles), or a walk-up format. For walk-up events, it is highly recommended that participants bring their own bags or cart.
- To find a food distribution in your community, use the FIND FOOD tool.
- Yolo Food Bank allows individuals to have another person (e.g., friend, family member, neighbor) to pick up food at a YFB food distribution event on their behalf when they cannot themselves attend. A completed ALTERNATE PICKUP FORM is required for food to be provided.
From the Blog
Are you a non-profit looking for food?
Become a Yolo Food Bank nonprofit partner and you can shop at the Sutter Health nonprofit nutrition center or visit our warehouse for large quantities.